INFORMATION BEOFFTREND COLLECT:
We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, Pincode, country, and IP address.
PAYMENT AND BILLING INFORMATION:
We might collect your billing name, billing address, and payment method when you purchase a product. We never collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner PayU.
INFORMATION YOU POST:
We collect the information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to beofftrend.com
We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, products you buy, or any other information provided by you during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey.
If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, the duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed, or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
WE COLLECT INFORMATION IN DIFFERENT WAYS:
WE COLLECT INFORMATION DIRECTLY FROM YOU
We collect information directly from you when you register for an event or buy tickets. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU PASSIVELY
We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies, and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
WE GET INFORMATION ABOUT YOU FROM THIRD PARTIES
For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include public information made available by you like your name and email address.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
WE MIGHT USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES.
- To contact you
- To confirm a purchase made by you on our website
- To communicate promotional material to you
- To respond to your requests or questions
- To confirm your registration for an event or contest
- To improve our products and services
- To customize your experience with us
- This could include displaying content based on your preferences. We use the information to look at site trends and customer interests.
- We may use the information provided by you to make our website and products better. We may combine this information with information we get about you from third parties.
- We use the information for security purposes.
- We may use the information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use the information for marketing purposes
- We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you buy tickets from us, we’ll enroll you in our newsletter.
- We use the information to send you transactional communications.
- We might send you emails or SMS about your account or product purchase. We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
SHARING OF INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES:
We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf.
We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves.
We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests it. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business.